So much pain to setup

Using USB isolation for audio
awong78

So much pain to setup

Post by awong78 »

Just got this in the mail today and to my disappointment , I did not realize how much pain I would have to go through to get this to work. Currently connecting my MacBook Pro 2022 to a Shanling EM5 DAC. Yes, I tried swapping USB cables and placing a USB hub in between the 7055-C, as an end user I have no reliable way of telling if the cable is 100% USB compliant nor do I have audiophile cables. Funny enough, it detects USB storage devices when I place a hub in between my Mac.

Daniel, are you the only one that replies on the forums? I do not see any other members helping out and I hope you can help me out here before I call it quits and send it back for a refund.

Daniel (Intona)

Re: So much pain to setup

Post by Daniel (Intona) »

It is very rare that something does not work with USB isolation. The rule is definitely plug and play. Unfortunately, we are always blamed of our isolator not working correctly. However, there are only problems with exotic products, which mostly come from one-man companies. Strange coincidence, isn't it? We have learned to live with it. I am infinitely sorry that we cannot provide a solution for such cases.
Daniel (Intona)